NOOB AGAIN!?!?!?

Photographer: I wanna thank Spike Clemenceau my father for this pic interested contact him on his FB
NOOB?!?!
I know I picked a weird title and many wondered where the fuck is zachy?!?! Well my zachy account is on hold because of LL stealing money from me (for those who are curious), So I was forced to make my first alt ever yays!! (hell no that shit is expensive), but back to the point this is my alt who is 5 or 6 days old and i wanna thank Jimmy from helping out <3.

Shape: I made it 
Skin: Clef de Peau:Martin:T7.Add me LM
Eyes: IKON Perspective Eyes - Gold LM
Shirt: -David Heather-Cropped Top/Grey LM
Jeans: D R O P . Denim Sweat Pants (Blue) LM
Necklace: . a i s l i n g . Fangarth -Necklace- RARE
Headdress: . a i s l i n g . Fangarth -Headdress- ULTRARARE
Bracelets: UNISEX[MANDALA]Chunkeey_Jewelry_Set_24k GOLD LM
Piercings: [MANDALA]OKAKI face peiarcing set LM








Comments